1. Manufacturer SEER2 / EER2
15.2 / 9.8
2. Nominal Tonnage
3. Line Voltage Data (Volts-Phase-Hz)
4. Refrigerant (R410A) furnished oz.
5. Compressor Type
6. Maximum overcurrent protection (amps)
8. Capacity BTU/HR
9. STANDARD RATING (DBA)
10. Liquid Line O.D. – in.
11. Suction Line O.D. – in.
12. Outdoor Fan Diameter-in.
13. Outdoor Fan Number of Blades
14. Motor hp
15. Motor RPM
16. Length (inches)
17. Width (inches)
18. Height (inches)
19. Shipping weight – lbs.
20. Individual Item Weight – lbs.
- EcoNet® Enabled: Automatic system configuration and optimization
- PlusOne® Diagnostics & Bluetooth®1 Connectivity: With the Ruud Contractor & EcoNet® Apps, built-in technology makes advanced set-up, monitoring, troubleshooting and repairing the product easier than ever before
- PlusOne® Variable Speed Twin Rotary Compressor & Inverter Drive
- Features Inverter operation from 40 to 70% capacity or 100% capacity via line voltage with the EcoNet® Smart Thermostat
- 3-speed operation when installed with a 24V two-stage thermostat
- Provides precise temperature control, advanced humidity control and greater efficiency
- Swept Wing Fan Technology: Features quieter operation and improved unit acoustics
- 7mm Condenser Copper Coil: Requires less refrigerant allowing for a smaller and lighter footprint while enhancing reliability
- PlusOne® Expanded Value Space: 3 in. – 4 in. – 5 in. service valve space—provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne® Triple Service Access: 15 in. wide, industry leading corner service access, two fastener, removeable corner and individual louver panels–makes repairs easier and faster
- Quick release louver panel design
- Single row condenser coil
- QR code
- External Gauge Port Access Allows Easy Connection of Low-Loss Gauge Ports
- Service trays